- To develop students' dynamic potential and to enhance self-confidence and esteem.
- To boost communication between students and teachers and to nurture a strong sense of belonging to school.
- To promote character education, to diversify learning experience outside the classroom, to broaden one’s horizon and to encourage community service.
- To support students in developing potential and to enhance their knowledge and proficiency.
- To foster interests and expertise, to enhance aptitude for sports and arts.
- To encourage students to cultivate the practice of life-wide learning and life-long learning.
- Activity groups’ regular meetings are held on Fridays.
- Religious activities are held Wednesday afterschool. Students who are not participating are not permitted to stay afterschool.
- Students are required to join in activity group (at least one and not exceeding two, including but not limited to Sodalities). Free choice is given to Form 6 students whether to join in or not.