History ► 1941-1950
1941-1950

1941

  • Salesian Orphanage was founded and affiliated to Salesian House of Studies.

1945

  • After World War II, the number of students increased tremendously as there were dayboys as well as boarders.

1949

  • Rev. Fr. V. Ricaldone took office as Rector of the school and Rev. Fr. A. Perkumas was the Perfect of Studies. Students then rose to the figure of around 500.
Address : 16 Chai Wan Road Shau Kei WanTel : 2560 2134 | Fax : 2568 9697
Powered By Friendly Portal System 10.32